Tuesday 5 April 2011

Liebster Award.


I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Dianne at  Working Mum of 4.  

Thanks for taking the time to think of my very new blog!

The Leibster award is for the 'little' blogs with less than 300 subscribers in order to share the blog love and spread the word.

If you would like to nominate someone for a Leibster award the rules are:

1. Post displaying the award and then link back to the person who awarded you.

2. Choose your own blogs to nominate and let them know they have been awarded.

3. Hope that everyone discovers some new favourite blogs to follow.

4. Spread the blog love.

Here are my nominees!

1. WitWitWoo - A blog I have just discovered whose poignant post about her mother made me really think.

2. Peace Love and Lots of Giggles - Another new blogger who posts about crafty things and her life with four children!

Happy Reading! 

1 comment:

nikki said...

wow, thanks so much for nominating my blog! xoxo
ive seen different versions of the i heart... on other blogs, so most defo feel free to use it.
my girls are 13 weeks, new years eve babies. did i read somewhere your lil one is a christmas eve baby?
i could have wrote half of your "about me" on my own blog, apart from the hoover bit, since the twins mine has been terribly neglected and is probably covered in cobwebs! xx